t minus 34 hours til take off :D
It's been almost 3 years since Jen and I ran away to Iceland together. To be honest, I'm not sure how we've both stayed on the continent this whole time (I blame our jobs). Instead of working on my thesis today, I'm starting our blog so that it is not barren, and using this post as a crutch to contain my all encompassing excitement for two weeks of eating, adventuring and getting lost.
Unlike other holidays, I've yet to complete my packing and still am not sure I've printed every document I need (twice). Good thing there are still 34 hours to go ;) Much like our last adventure, I've been getting a lot of "that's so cool! Why are you going to Shanghai?" and "for holiday" doesn't seem to suffice as a response. So, without further ado, here is a revision of our thought process flow chart that Jen made when we went to Iceland:
See you on the flipside :)

No comments:
Post a Comment